Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What happen to me? I have no idea.. *broken* Guess yeaa..

Move from old blog Post on 11 October 2011
 
Am I really have wake up this morning? Or.. just a dream? feel like I'm doing nothing today.. I lose my direction.. What do I done whole day long? Only remember that like usual spend time with he.. get daa maths tipss.. bestian help me even she have hurt by me.. what elsee? Seriously really did't remember what I have donee.. And this make mee feel like I'm useless.. Mod totallyyyy downnnnn :(( What should I do now? Someone tell me? Grr... Final exam really around the corner.. Studyy lehh Icoleee Pleasee ahhh Bduhh youuuuuu >.<" And just know that I really weak in make decision.. really killing me if ask me to do some decision.. everytime alvin tay ask me to make decision I just cannot.. then both of us mod down.. then he will make the decision for me.. but that decision always hurt him self and at the same time hurt me too.. Just like a recycle.. keep going like this.. I'm really useless..  Hm.. thats all for today lahh.. Empty mind dun know what else should talk about again.. Heart you laogong Heart you Blogger Heart you World



 ♥ A.I

1 comment:

  1. Come back my love- live our love- as u and I vowed. Don't run anymore, it hurts too bad to watch you leave. For better or for worse, that's what we said.... I will never leave me told me. Did I cheat? NO Did I lie? NO Did we get mad over stupid stress - Yes... life is stressful. We are in the world together- on the same side.... come home Nuray.

    ReplyDelete