Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The way we know each other ♥

Move from old blog Post on 04 October 2011

We know each other on 2011 :) Same class Hhahaha Febuary maybe I dun remember actually [ know lahh my memory XD ] teacher change our sit position and I have arrange to sit with him Hhee :) At the begin we love to play with each other Anythings we play everythings we talk :) We talk even our past I mean ex lahh here and our pandangan [ english not good XD ] about love Hhahaha Than I start to have some feeling with him So i decide to take off my stupid feeling about him I ran away from him Hhahaahaa After he has been annoy by me He start to run away from me ALSO Hhahaha Think back we quite stupid bhaa He did't sit at the original place any more He change his place Hhahaha Than actually I jeleous de bhaa XD Just tell myself dun ever care! Forget him forget him forget him Pernah jga figure out if he have and me have the possible to couple or not but think of he say he want to wait his ex girlfriend to finish her PMR Soo I choose to forget more better Hhahaha than bla bla bla I feel like lose something and so do he Hhaha That holiday [ Merdeka Raya holiday ] he start to chat with me by the words darling I was like O.O! Hhahhaa I scold him and ask him dun ever make me salah faham Hhaha But seem like he dun understand what i'm talking about -.- lama2 we couple.. LOL Thats all hhaha I want to ask him about his exgirlfriend de bhaa But i'm not brave enough Hhahaha He say to me he really get hurt because of his ex And i usually say " dun mind Dun think about the past k? " but my heart get sad seem like his ex still have a place in his heart Hhaha Stupid mee Fishh ohh :')


A.I

No comments:

Post a Comment