Tuesday, October 25, 2011

♥ Laogong.. please be strong for me.. :')

Laogong lets face all the problem with a strong heart k? If laogong turn week when I'm week too then who should stand on with our relationship? So we should strong enough to face it.. When I'm turning week please be there for me and when laogong turning week I will always be there for laogong :) When we cannot get meet with each other I hope laogong don't upsad.. Just be patient.. It is just a test from god to our relation We must face it with a strong heart k? :) And remember that I love your smile, when you are smiling I'm melting, seriously :D Really dislike the unhappy you I will upsad and worry when laogonng unhappy.. So be my happy Alvin always Muakk! Love youuu sooo much! ;)

I don't care what did their think about us, as long as we are together :)

I can't stop thinking like this.. 

No secret , No lies :)

Now you know :)

Just a little bit longer :'(

Love is less than 3 My heart are too 
small to place other things beside you :)

He is the best one for me :)

Sometimes I just need some understanding from you :)

YOU actually >.<"






 I know that my silence always killing you..
But trust me I really have no idea what should I tell and talk..
Forgive me..


♥ A.I ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment