Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Update. Update. For me, from him :)

Move from old blog Post on 24 October 2011 
 
Fuhh Long time did't update liaoo.. buzy with examination and my PA projek Hhaa Lets talk somethingss.. Hm.. any idea? Ohh yaaa Teacher sayy that he know in this age ( mean my age now ) we did feel like the world only have our two feel like no one else Everythhings that told and scold by other always wrong.. But I'm sorry to tell that teacher.. I never feel like the world only got both of us I'm in love but I still have mind and thinking And I never ever even once that feel like hate or think the advice from other are wrong I never feel that I'm all right in everythings Advice? Scold? I take it with a sorry heart I know that I'm sorry for my parents and the other.. I take all the advice and blablabla.. I really have to say that I TAKE IT WITH MY OPEN HEART AND NEVER FEEL HATE OR ANGRY WITH ANY ONY FROM THE START BUT I TAKE IT DID'T MEAN THAT I WILL FOLLOW ALL OF YOURS ADVICE I think and I do what shoulld I do and I did't want to have regret at the future. Atleast I fall in love deeply once and never regret :') Oukeyy thats all k.. Hhhee 
Some picture for me, from him :) ♥

He say that he totally agree with this. Hhahaa

Trust him always :) Do you trust me like I trust you?

Love only two times in my life Now and Always :)

Girls, get it? Treat yourself well :)

 Really? I wonder.. Hhaha

Yaa he did always can make me smile :)

Hohohoho Yamehh laogong? XD

Hhaha I'll kill you! XD  If me I will never answer
because I'm already sleep like a pig that time XD

My word, my feeling :) 

The guy for me always was him :)

I know that.. And I'm glad that you show your weekness to me 
thats show that you trust me and love me :)
Promise that I will stay with you when you are down ♥

Wanna be my WIFE? LOL Hhaha Oukey than 
I will be your husband XD

He ask me to forgive the mistake he have done..
But how do I forgive if there are no any mistake that he done to me?

Super truth! Hhaha XD


♥ A.I ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment