Tuesday, October 25, 2011

*crying mode*

Move from old blog Post on 12 October 2011

I'm crying.. Really freakin love to cry especially when the thing related with him.. I force myself to stop my tears when I'm at school.. But when I get back home my tears automaticlly when downn.. I hurt him again.. did't wait for him when we walk back.. he ask me to walk with him.. but I did't do ittt.. I wanted to walk with him but at that moment feel like have a huge stone placce at my heart.. I cannot breath.. Just a little bit more.. I'm sure that I will cry badly in front of him.. Just a little bit more.. Fuckin hate the coward me.. did't brave enough to face the reality.. I act nothing in front of human.. my heart actually hurt badly.. Do someone know the sadness behind my fake smile..?.. I wonder.. Put on the mask and move on Icole! :') I cannot trust anyone anymore.. I will only return to the real me when I'm with my family, him and yun.. Heart you Bii Heart you Blogger And I'm sorry that my heart not prefect as before.. but I promise I will repair it as soon as possible :') No worry..


♥ AI

No comments:

Post a Comment