Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bored -.-

Move from old blog Post on 05 October 2011
 
Aiyooooo Boring ehh Studyy? Gezzz Not my study time right now. Duhh dun knw what him doing. Sleeping maybe did't replay msg. Anyway back to cantonese song mode edyyy Hhee No korea again :D Erm.. What elsee? Hmm.. let me think about itt..

Ohhhyaaaa Tomorrow dun have Maths ehh replace with ekonomi Haiyoyoooo Hate it! Love Maths de bhaaa Most important I HATE ekonomi Oppsss Noo I did LOVE ekonomi just did not like that teacher -.- Hhahahaha Know lahh almost every sentence she say always have maksud tersirat cannot direct to the point de mehh? Always sindir the other Duhhh Erm.. then.. then.. I enjoy this moment right now :D Silence and hearing my cantonese song feel like only me in this world XD Hhhee About him ahh.. Erm.. Nothing to say Hhahaa I swear i NEVER feel bored with him even a minute. Hhahaha >.< Hm.. thats all lahh Heart you Blogger :)
A.I
 

No comments:

Post a Comment