Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sadly :(

Move from old blog Post by 04 October 2011

Today was the 1st day of PMR. Nahh not important for me jgaa -.- Actually my mod quite good today. Because of the exchange of classes we can randomly choose our sit. So as we have promise yesterday I sit with him. Such a long time edy did't sit with him I'm happy ofcourse ♥ I'm happy all the time until.. She start to talk about me and him behind.. She's my friend actually but i don't know because of what She seem like did not like me and him too close.. Shee start to talk about a lot of bla bla bla things a lots of stuff Grr.. I did not understand what is on her mind.. Hee acually did not like she at the start lgii But because of she is my friend soo i ask him to not care about what she sayy.. Her words always hurt me I forgive and sabar [ english not good ] all the time I say to myself nevermind she was my friend I should know her and understand her more well.. Even she scold me in front of the other but still SABAR .. Its actually not a big deal to me but when she talk me and him behind.. I start to not understand what is on her mind? Aren't she was my friend? How can she talk about me behind? I cannot understand.. Hmm.. Mod goneee I'm sad :'( 

  
A.I

No comments:

Post a Comment