Tuesday, October 25, 2011

♥ Simple Sunday :)

Move from old blog Post on 09 October 2011

Nothing special today, really. Just hang out with my bestian Feliciaa and him :) What else should I say? Hmm.. Hhahhaha Oyaaaaaaa I'm totally in love with GIGIT! XD Love it love it love it! Hhahaha Queit good mod when being with him ♥ But.. Grrr.. Moddownnnnnn when I saw something at facebook.. F..ing feeling! Really killing me inside :'( Feel like wanna to cry out loudly May I? I did't want to tell anybody what I saw.. Don't ask me.. Did't know why I care soo much about that? Guess I'm think too much, AGAIN. Hmm.. whos knoww.. lalalaaaalalala Tears almost when out.. better cry out loud.. :'( Yeapp let mee cryy k? I'm going to shut myself at my roomm andd cryy Thanks blogger Heart you husband ♥ :') Don't worry about mee I'll get well soon Promise. I'm strong enough mahh :')

This moment, I really need someone here :'(

Tears maybe use :'( EMO..

06.08PM
Fuhh Tearss off then sleep. Too tired. I have a bad dream, did't remember what about actually But I bet it was a BAD dream.. Lucklyy laogong call me and wake me up If nott I think I will keep on the horrible dreamm ~.~ Thanks again Bii :) Haiiyooo laogong miss the bus, AGAIN. Play till forget the time -.- Gonna scold by his parent surely. Nothing that I can do.. Hm.. I guess the only things that I can do was.. Pray for Bii. Amen.. Hhaa XD

07.13PM
Receive a msg from him. What should I do? I really no idea what happen to him, but seem like he also not ready to tell me. *tears off* I think I'm gonna to die, soon. Bye world. </3

08.23PM 
Damn damn damn damn! What the fish am I! Why do I soo care about that! F..ing heart! Stop that stupid feeling! Control it! Pleaseeeeeee If still like thiss I really think that I will die soon. Better direct take away my life..


 ♥ A.I ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment