Tuesday, October 25, 2011

♥ Promise

Move from old blog Post on 04 October 2011

 
Fuhh.. Ouk lets talk about him Hhhee :D Hee was my classmate , my friend , my boyfriend and my future husband [ hope so XD ] His result not really good actually. But i know that he can study just too lazy -.- He pick up easilyyy when teacher explaining.. Anyway I have make a promise with him :) Final exam every subject must NOT BELOW 40 A target for him Hhahaa And he have promise :) He will try the best I know.. I trust him would not break the promise :D He was the 1st guy who make me fall in love deeply Hhahha A friend ask bout me that are we msg every day even thought we always can see each other? I may say YES hahahaaa Then i ask him don't you feel weird we always get meet with each other but why are you still will miss me? Hee tell me I miss you always never want to separate with me And he have cry for me many timesss just because he miss me badly.. fuhh.. Dun knw lahh if truth XD He never want to see me sad Hhahaa I know his weakness edyy My tears Even if i pretend to cry he will become nervous Hhahaha XD Soo cuteee hehe


  ♥ A.I

No comments:

Post a Comment