Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Update update :D Lovely dayyy ♥

Move from old blog Post on 08 October 2011

Yesterday I'm just too lazyyy to update my blog Hhahahaa >.< How about today? It'sss reallyyyy... Damn freakin happy Hhhee Love laogong alot! Hhheee Earlyyy in the morning went to library.. Erm.. I guess its early bhaa kan 9something like thiss Then done my humworkkk Theennnn peacefull Hhahahaaa Go to date with himmm >.< Reallyyyy I'm really damn happy You may dun knw that how happy am I Only can feel it through HEART esehh hahaha XD Just like that lahh Hhahaa Really did not want to back home ohh that timee Just like he said Berat hatii Hhhee Thennn calling Damn sweet Andd may I askk? Lotss of human say that I change oredyy after couple.. Am I? What do I change? Hmm... [ wondering ] Dun knw lahh If that kind of change are positivee I surelyyy like it.. Hhaha Andd heyy Bii Dun broke the promisee ahh Hhahaha Exam coming soon Weee have to prove ourself if not we will diee soon Hhaha And and and Sorry dear laogong make you worry about mee When i saw that 5 unread msg and 6 misscall I was like O.O!! How shockkk and thenn sweet + worm Hhhee Thankyou for everything Bii! :)

Simple picture Simple human with a sweet memory and love ♥

I have no comment about me Freakin ugly Hhaha >.<

  ♥ this more Hhehe

No idea ha..ha.. -.-

 ♥ A.I ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment