Monday, October 31, 2011

picture and musicvidoe :) ♥

I have nothing much to say about today :) So I will just sharing some picture and few of my love song for today :) And yeaaa I'm in goodmod now :D

Below are some picture that my him share it with me :)
P.S : Some of them I have post it before :)

Guess sooo. Right? Hhhee

 Huhue Love me before someone else do :')

You should know that :)

Hhaha Waiting you for doing all this to me XD Will you?

 Distant always not a problem for a true love :)

Hhaha. Really? Lol

Hoho. We get the other side of it XD

I can told you.. the truth it may stick on girl mind.. Forever :)
especially when the guy is her live one.

yeaa.. so more better be your own self :)

Hhhaaa Thats a true friend :')

</3 Sadly but truth :')

Pleaseee K?

There were always have the one that stupid enough :')

Hhaha As you know :)

Picture share to me by the other,

Really touching :'(

The Y was.. ofcourse him ♥ 

Musicvideo :)

This song know by my him ♥

This song know by a friend 
actually is her blog background song Hhhee

Falling Slowy, a song I love the most :)
The frames was the original singer of this song :)

I love Kris Allen version too :)

One of my love song too :)
The Blowers Daughter by Damien Rice ♥
Sadly lyric :'(

♥ A.I ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment