Tuesday, October 25, 2011

♥ Miss him, his voice his smell..

Heyyy yooo.. Its wednesday and we get one day off I mean holiday I did love holiday before I guess all of you love too But now.. after having him in my life.. I dislike holiday! Seriously that mean I cannot get to meet him.. Arggghhhhhh I miss him badly! Damn missss! Miss his voice his smile face his cute face his smell.. Grrr Miss all of him! Someone help meeeeeeee.. I'm gonna crazyyy If only don't get meet with him one day I feel like want to crazy.. How about the holiday from november to january? I cannot imagine that.. Really even just thinking of that I feel like I'm gonna to diee.. Ahhhh Damn damn damn Dislike holiday ehhhhhhh! And I'm afraid of tommorrow.. Really afraid freakin afraid.. I'm always think of tomorrow what will happen.. This morning I wake up and know that I'm crying in my dream.. My pillow full of my tears.. I never remember what I have dream.. But I bet my dream this time is because of tomorrow.. I wish I can know what happen tomorrow I hope nothing bad happen.. Please bless both of us.. I hope he won't get hurt and strong enough to face it.. It's not big deal for me.. but him I wish he will get a strong heart tomorrow.. face the problem with a really strong heart and smile face.. Laogong you need to know.. I will always be here for you no matter what happen.. Trust me and let we face it together! K? Be strong :) Love you now and forever ♥ 

Noo! I mean I've LOVE you since day one :')

My love will only prefect when you together with me :)

♥ A.I ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment