Thursday, October 27, 2011

For today, My feeling with the man

Lets talk about today life.. I wake up late Seriously did't hear the alarm even once 06.20 like that wake by my mumyy and was like Whatdafish! I did't finish my revision for my examination.! Huhhhh Get losee -.- Thann get ready quickly and think about whatdafish! Almost forget today got a meet up between parents and school side Goshhh Whatdahell -.- Whatever lahh then I reach classroom and saw that my precious him sit infront my table wait for me I guess? And my heart was like *sweet* ♥ My mod turn good :3 then blablabla And I need to say was my paper today was like HELL No good or even oukey at all -.- Damn And and and I hurt him again :( Sorry laogong.. I get nervous and my heart bet faster and faster when he act cute infront of me Super Duper cutee facee plus zoom in dee I mean just infront of my eyes Ohh hell.! Really cuteeee >.< And you know.. when I get nervous I will say somethings that I did not mean to say it.. Soo I'm sorry once again laogong Forgive mee.. then I think about I suppost to get a scold by my parents when I reach home,, Scaryyy but mom and dady no yet reach home that time Soo than I think like maybe later I will get a scold.. Butt when they are home.. They did't talk about a word about the meeting..And like usualy they just ask something like eat yet? doing what? Ohh hell I know that they love me and did't want me to get hurt.. But I feel sorry to them... Its more good if their scold me or even punch me.. but they did't do so..I love my family and I love him.. Cannot lose both of them and did't want to lose.. What should I do? And then he tell me that his mom tell him that my dady dislike our relation and him.. I know that before.. parents never like their children to have a relation before they are mature enough.. What should I do? Kill myself? or just find someone that can divide me into two? Ohh goshhh I'm worry damn worry now because he did't replay my msg.. I don't what to do..But look at the clock I guess he fall asleep already.. Hope so Everythings please be fine to him and my mumyy dadyy sister and brother Hhaha What use I type that much but not just type the word family? Because.. My brother I mean my couson really super duper BAD.! I don't want to pray for him or ask for god to bless him You know he use his father house and go to bank 'pinjam' money Thats does't matter The matter isss he DID NOT PAY.! Now my uncle his father and mother have to move to friends house to live.. Whatdahell His father do anythings for him but he did't pay back and let his parents lose their house.. Useless him -.- Poor uncle :'( Be strong k.. Hm.. that is nothing much I can do so I can only pray for uncleeee Godbless Amen.. Oukey let go the sadness and here is some picture :)

Did I ever tell you? Your shoulder let me feel save

Inside me, my heart you are located :)

 I won't let go, I mean it. Do you?

Be my man :')

The best date is with someone who can take you anywhere 
without touching anything but your heart ♥ :)

He did worth to me :')

I want you to want me Do you?

Sweet

Remember this :) 

 I know I never be alone because you were always there :)

Don't cry for the past anymore, be strong Icole :')

I will always be there when you need :)

Yeaaa Right XD

 Yeahhh? Agree with thisss? Yes, I am.

Love is.. patient :) He always patient with me 

Understand and remember this always please

Agree.! :D

Lol but right.. Girls don't blame that another girl but get to know 
that if the guy love you enough he won't let his self stole by other :)

One more.. and then I'm gonna to sleep..

Find out four word from the below picture

The first four word you found may describe you :) 

Mine : Love , Courage , Peaceful and Loyal ♥

  
 ♥ A.I


3 comments:

  1. awww...fathers will always be protective
    ur such a lucky girl..you get the love and concern from both sides
    *stay in love* ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine is reserved sweet passionate love
    I think Im in love too...hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhaha Yeaa I'm a lucky girl I did know that :) Father always protective yeshh you're right Hhhee In love yea? Gud news Hhee Then congratz, with all my heart I pray for you and all the one beside you :D Take care always :)

    ReplyDelete