Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Calling calling calling *love it!*

Move from old blog Post on 12 October 2011

I quite worry about him when msg.. He tell me that he think himself not use to life again.. Goshh My heart really like wanna to bummm outtt! and at that moment I know that he really really important to mee.. Quickly call him.. I'm damn worryy.. Glad to hear his voice Fuhh thanks god he is still theree.. I love love love him soooo muchhhh! >.<" And then blablabla.. blablabla Hhaha Sweet stuff XD Hee really get nervous even he know that I just pretend to cryy Hhhee I loveee when he keep calling my name when I pretend to cry or keep silence.. Hhhee Don't mindd Heee really really freakin damn cuteee Nahhh Thats all for todayy Gonnaa studyy for tomorrow examination Hhhee Laogong Muakk! Love youuu ;) Heart you Blogger Heart you Bii Heart you World :) 

Just like him is the best for me :)

♥ A.I

No comments:

Post a Comment