Tuesday, October 25, 2011

If I have say it, So I mean it.!

Move from old blog Post on 13 October 2011 

Dear bestian, when I say I know that I understand you Soo I mean it.!.. My mouth tell the things that on my mind.. I understand your situation.. We even tears of you, bestian. cry of you over and over again.. Not that I did't want to talk to you be close with you anymore.. but I hardly trust with someone.. if you break my trust that I have with you even that I understand you enough But we won't get back like usual.. somethings stuck on my heart! And I hope you bestian.. No I bagging you.. to learn how to care someone feeling.. you're big enough to think you're not a children anymore.. Not everyone have to be patient with your attitude.. Not everyone have to be nice with you.. think before you say somethings.. it may just nothing to you but it's hurt that person you talk to.. I never mad at you.. really.. if I say I did't mad so I mean it.. I never blame at my friend.. Never! Sya tangung juga sama apa yang sya buat.. but I have never ever mad or wanna blame of my friend.. I have never mad of my friend to tell the teacher the truth.. I understand they have to do so.. I did't know why teacher say that I'm mad and even say that I have scold my friend.. Saya memang ready to tangung apa saya buat.. Yaa I everyone may know that me and him still have relation.. relation like friend and so on.. We have take and do what teacher hope soo.. And yeahh you know that we still have relation.. Soo? decide to tell teacher? if yess you have decide to do so this blog may can help you.. as the bukti.. if you wanna to do soo, I have nothing to comment about you anymore.. Saya terima nasihat dari kamu jugaa.. but sya terima not mean that sya akan ikut tuh nasihat.. Stupid you may say.. But I live my own life.. Not yourss I tell it.. I will decide my own life.. If I follow what you guys hope to, thats not my life anymore.. I'm ready to pay for what I have do.. I have brain And yeahh I use it well I know what should I do and what I should not do.. every human have a different thinking.. The thingss that over you guys mind not mean that it is on my mind too.. You may teach me how to do, but please don't ever make decision for me.. I hate it! The things is I'm ready to pay what I have done and thankyou for you guys carring.. And lastly I have to say.. I have my own brain, my mind I know to use it And I have use it well So don't think that I'm stupid please. Bestian thankyou for everything too I truthly hope that you will get what I trying to say. May god bless you Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment