Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm broken ..

I get hurt over and over again.. Even just a small case I hurt :'( Reason? you guy should know.. I'm crying.. With my blurr eyess I type this post.. Hey man! You should know I can get hurt easily I love to think a lot of useless stuff Don't let me don't know what are you doing please I will just simply think a lot.. Do you know that? If I'm upsad or something else.. One word.. only one word from you I will turn happy and did't get angry.. Just by hearing your voice.. I really really can feel save.. I guess you never know.. You never know what I'm thinking right? I know.. I ask you that are you never think of me? Are you really care about that me like or dislike? You always do things that on your mind 1st.. Follow your heart.. Then soon just think of me.. Just soon think that I dislike you do that kind of thing.. and then say sorry and so on.. You know that I never really mad with you.. I never want to lost you.. You know that so that you don't really care my feeling is it? just say sorry to she then she sure will forgive me.. Is this that on your mind? I don't know.. I wait for your replay.. I hope that you answer me that you really care about me but you did't.. Silence is the only thing from you.. I end up the call and wait for you replay atleast a word.. maybe that you fall asleep or you don;t really want to replay the annoying me.. Silence all time long.. Silence mean that I have tell the truth isit? You don't really care about me.. Now I get to know that what are you really want for.. Someone say that in a relationship the one who first fall in love deeply is always the loser when the other know that you really love he/she then he/she will start to not appreciate you.. because he/she know that you always be there for him/her.. yeahh.. I'm the loser.. I always know that.. I never won when I'm really in love.. Always the loser.. I admit it.. I'm a loser and I'm totally a fool when I get in love truthly.. I'm a fool.. I simply forgive him.. even though I'm really mad about it.. but when he talk to me and say sorry to me I just simply forgive and forget the unhappy things.. You know that I good in forgetting.. hey.. now you know that I can be "pujuk" easily.. will you become more and more don't care about me? I hope that no.. Hey byee I'm tired for crying from the minute we end up the call until now.. I'm still crying.. I told before I easily cry when the things related to him.. I gonna to sleep I hope that sleep can stop my tears.. I love you bii now and always I hope you feel the same too.. :') Hope that I can have some gooddream and take away my sadness.. :'( hope soo.. I hard to get a dream.. if get it also always a baddream.. Put on my fake smile and ready to face the fake world and human Nytee..

:')
♥ A.I

7 comments:

  1. hi..I feel for you
    Im always paranoid when I dont get messages
    from my love..especially ryt now bcoz he's really
    far..thousands of miles away from me
    I do think lots of things like u do
    if I feel upset, he doesn't know
    because I dont even ask him what he's doing
    once I hear his voice or even a message
    I always melt..and never complain anymore
    When he's away...I stepback I dont even talk to him even if he message me, I make sure that he also feel what I feel when Im away and can not be reached..
    cheer up Girl! ♥ and fall in love again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm.. Thanks :) He ask me bout this post I guess I'm thinking too much again Hahaha He really care about me. Girls have always just think too much, I guess. Cheer up too ! :) May god bless you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does he read your posts?
    I dont share my posts to him hehehehe
    Its embarassing if he'll know what I really feel
    ^_^ God Bless you too ♥ Icole ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hhahah He did :) Embarassing if he know that but it's more good if he know what I'm feel So that that kind of negetive feeling won't be stay at heart and he will tell me what I wanted to know so that I won't think too much Hhaaha Ouhh Philippines.. Same as my mom Hhehe Glad to know you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's great! ^_^
    I just found ur blog in the next blog button
    up there (↑)
    my boyfriend is from KL..
    hahaha nice too meet you Icole

    ReplyDelete
  6. KL yea.. Hhaha Quite far.. XD Nice to know you :) You're really a kind person :D

    ReplyDelete