Tuesday, October 25, 2011

♥ the simple him

Move from old blog Post on 11 October 2011
 
The one I often hurt him. The one who always care about me. The one who never scold at me even I'm wrong. The one who will not really mad at me. The one who will become nervous when saw my tears. The one who will flatter me when I'm mad/angry. The one who always there for me when I need. The one who always willing to spend money to me. The one who always be patient with my attitude. The one love me with his whole heart. The one give all the things he have to me without wanted me to pay back. The one who tears for me. The one that make me feel touching over and over again. The one who make me feel like I'm a girlfriend to somebody. The one who ask me to marry him. The one who call me as wife. The one who 1st time I wanted to be with him 24hours. The one who I truthly wanted he be my husband. The one that share his happiness sadness everything with me. The one when I say sorry and he always say nevermind. The one who love my smile. The one who dislike me to keep silence. The one who make me happy when I'm sad. The one who always prefect for me. The one that really cute and adorable. The one who coloured my life. The one.. He was my boyfriend, future husband. And I hope to be with he whole life time. Heart you laogong ♥



♥ A.I ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment