Tuesday, October 25, 2011

♥ I hope you understand this :')

Move from old blog Post on 15 October 2011

Wanna to tell laogong..
Now I have no reason to be alone
Fell in love with you
You are now my home
I’ll always be true 
I see no one else but you
And do Bii know..
You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.
I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight.
You're the first and last thing on my mind.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall. 
You make me wanna surrender my soul.
 And and and..
Don't laogong know..
Everytime you say you cannot feel my love to you..
I'm just dying inside deeply..
I just cant find the way,
To express my love for you.
You are just amazing,
In whatever you do.
You make me feel so special,
You make me feel so right.
And if I had it my way,
I would always hold you tight.
I dont want to lose you,
I pray to god each day.
Because as long as you are here,
I can push my pain away :)
And.. the most and..
If laogong wanna to be friend with other..
I have never mad for..
I understand everyone have their own friend..
but please don't say that you cannot be friend with the other because of me..
I hurt badly..
feel like laogong lose the other because of me..
and I hate it..
I never wanna to control and make over laogong life..
just live your own life k..
Smile always :) I love your smile, really freakin love it!



♥ A.I ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment