Tuesday, October 25, 2011

♥ Miracle or Changes?

Move from old blog Post on 08 October 2011
 
Hmm.. What should I say? Am I really change or just miracle happen? Dun knw lahh Hhaha I usually easily get bored with someone But with him? Nahh Never bored even a minute, seriouslyy. That mean..? Whoss knwww -.- Haiyaaaa And and and the most important was.. I have been calling with him almost 1hour?! Goshhh guy do you know thaat? I hate calling actually. Even with my ex or my familyy I JUST DID NOT LIKE CALLING. But but buttttt... What happen?! I loveee to calling with him.. Goshhh I even did't feel like wanna off the phone -.- The power of love? Haa.. Maybeee Hm... Gosh gosh gosh Hhhaha [ acting cute :3 ] XD Hhee Bhaaa.. thats all Heart you blogger Heart you too Husband :) ♥



♥ A.I ♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment