Tuesday, October 25, 2011

♥ Today. Bad day? Best day? Whoss know -.-

Move from old blog Post on 06 October 2011

Fuhh Quite happy todayy. Spend a lot of time with him <3 :) butt Duhh Hate it! He miss the bus because of me jgaaa Hm.. Bagg, all the things lahh at buss Worry about him Hope its all ouk. Hmm.. Anddd theee most important was... He is CUTE! Freakin Cuuteee Hhheheehehee [ He dun like i say he cute actually XD ] Buttt kenyataan bhaa Hhahhaahaha Kan3 Alvin Tay? XD I know you watchin this Hhahahha >.< Andd here some picture with he :) ..... loading... Grrrr Cannot send ehh Bluetooth problemm Maybe next time I will upload it Hhhee And and andd Awww! Freakin sweet ♥ Hhhahaa Yun send msg to me ask me on9 hee ask, then i was like O.o? Why do he dun msg me directly? Hhaha Still at pekan pulakk miss the bus edyy Duhh My fault lah tuhh Hm.. Butt I'm happy lahh because he try to tell me he situation so that I dun get worry SWEET ♥ :)

I'm bored.

♥ A.I ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment