Tuesday, October 25, 2011

♥ Him

Move from old blog Post on 10 October 2011

Freakin.. Dun know lahh.. He really damn good to me.. What else should I say? He really a good friend, a prefect boyfriend. And aww! Sweet dahh! >.< LOL Ignore me Hhaha I'm mod down because of my bestian actually.. I hurt she, and I hurt him. But he tell me to don't care about him, for my happiness. And I wanna to tell you Bii.. Half of my happiness is because of you :) And I did't like to cry actually, really. But when the things is about you, even just a simple simple simple things my tears just cannot stop. Hhaha Fishh kan? LOL I dun care XD And laogong, love you! :D Thanks for everything Hhhee And sorry.. I'm just totally love to GIGIT! Hhaha I know is hurttt Sorryyy Bii.. Thanks for your carring [ he know me kuat minum air and he scare that me not enough water then he buy for mee XD Sweet! ] and thanks for your patient [ he will wait for me to company me back home together even thought he will get bored during the free time ] and and and Thanks for your loving [ GIGIT him and it is really hurt Hhaha but everytime I say sorry he always say : Xda lahh : Lol if ikut betul he mad or merajuk liao lohh Hhaha ] And please don't ask me why do I love you. It is just you that I love. For no reason, I fall for you :) Soo just.. Heart you :) ♥



 ♥ A.I ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment