Friday, November 18, 2011

Such a long time.. Update.! ♥

How long we been together.? 3months? or over? I dnt actually knw.. He already run into my life <3 I guess I knw him well.. Well like I say I guess Why do I say like this? Ask me? Because sometimes I really dnt get what was on his mind What was he thinking.. Sometimes like a child Sometimes like a mature guy I guess I'm nothing much to him.. I hve do nothing to him NOTHING I wish I can do something to him Well just wish.. I think too much Tears too much but at the end It was only a small case to him Fuhh Oukay from nw I promise to myself I will make sure that what I'm think of are real or not but not only simply think too much Thats was stupid seriously Oukay all I want to say was Alvin Josua Tay I'm Sorry So Sorry Sorry that I cant be prefect Sorry I always not there be with you when you need Sorry for everything Sorry I wish I wish so much I wish everyday that you won't leave me Can I wish for this? Can I? You were a part of my life now.. Seriously a part of my life I dnt knw how to smile without you I dnt knw how to breath in life without you I knw that I hve too much imprefect and I knw that your patient not really much But can you please try your best to be patient with me? I dnt how to fix my heart Can you lend me a hand? Help me fix my heart It just need laogong some feeling of love and care to fix them Can? :')  And I want laogong to believe You were the first that make me in love and you were the last for sure I want laogong to believe I love you more than anything I love you more than I can say Like I say before Love cant be describe by word I love you now and always Laogong <3 Muakkk! Biggest hug and kiss to you.! ;D

Picture :)

 I always think about this. Laogong must be handsome when cooking.! Hehe

Cnt stop even if I tried and I dnt want to stop it :')

Jeleousy Sweet Muakk :*

Wanna a happy life? First learn this :)

 Hhaha It's really dumb when you angry with someone
but he make you smile and he did . >.<

Listen to my heart and you will hear :
" Me own by you, Alvin Tay. "
 
Never forget you and dnt want to forget :'(

Forget, forget the past.. :(

*sweet*  Love to spend time with you even doing nothing :)

A boy VS Real man

Super sweet 

 And I found one :)

Everything will be oukay :)

 Will you?

Just simplely ♥ this

 Laogong are prefect to me No matter you trust me or not
but you are prefect to me :)

Hahaha Sweet :) 
What kind of look from outside the one always was the most prefect to him ♥

 Make your only one everyday :)

:3 ♥ 

Girls understand this :)

Totally right It's really hard :'(

I use my heart see it :)

His own way ♥ 

All of these just to make our relationship stronger

 Cutee Hehe :D

It's amazing 

Ohh yeahh I knw right nw :)

 Hohoho Guess soo

 I love you, only you  :*

Always like this and I cnt tell that it's the hardest moment.

I hate that when you need me and I cnt do anything for you..

I hope we can be like this :)

:'(

Sometimes, I may say 
" I'm just a girl.. a simple girl that not strong enough like I show.. "

I love him very much ♥ 

 Best relationship :)

 ♥ A.I ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment