Friday, November 25, 2011

MusicVideo share by him ♥

Here are some MusicVideo that he share to me :)
Some are old song actually But I love it so much.!
Enjoy this well :)
He say that this band not appear anymore ..
Is it? I dnt knw Hehehe If it's real then will be a waste
They were really an awesome band :)

I love the melody of this song
aand ofcourse the lyric too :)
This song gve me a feeling of young , dream and hope
He tell me that :
"You Always Be My Thunder"
♥ laogong.! Muakk! :')

Just simply ♥ this.!
Awesome band Awesome melody and Awesome lyric :)
All of they song was like something 
"Hve a dream and catch it.!"
Hehehe I dnt knw why I feel like this 
but this was my feeling to this band 
Energy , Young and Soul :)

And lets talk about something beside music Can? Hehehee :)
After he got no phone and we cannot get contact : like I tell at the last post :
I love to cry .. I dnt knw I can cry a whole day before
I make a new record --- Cry for a whole day 
All I mean was not non-stop crying .. My eyes cannot use if I cry non-stop Hahaha
Lol oukay back to our talk ..
I love to cry .. 
Every time I think about him my tears automaticly went out ..
I dnt knw the feeling of missing someone before ..
But now I know .. A bit bitter and your heart will get ache everytime I thinking about him and the moment we have together ..
besude that you will smile at your own when you think about him ..
Miss is a feeling that really hurt our mind and heart ..
But at the same time some happiness will come to me when thinking about his funny face and so on .. Hehehe :D
I feel and know the feeling of 
happy , sad , mad , heartache , sweet , bitter , miss , worry and so on ..
He have give me a lot ..
I bet he dnt knw that ..
He really have give me a lot ..
Things that can touch and see ..
but most of the feeling of love .. 
I'm really thanks and apperciate that god have send him to my life 
I love you Alvin Josua Tay .! 
Mmmmuakkkkkkkk! Muakk! Muakkk! Muakkk! 
Heheheh :D Biggest hug and kiss to you my dear laogong :)
Stay happy always I dnt want a sad laogong kay?
Take care well and always think of our promise 
Dnt ever forget it if not Hehehe *evil laugh* 
You should knw what will I do right? Hhehee :D

  
I hope that someday , somewhere ..
you put on the ring to my finger and say 
"I will always be with you no matter happy nor sad
rich nor poor I love you :)"
Then I will surely say that ..
 I Do. :)


People always think that when you sleep together, 
there’s always something that is happening in between the sheets and the bed ..
But let me tell you, it’s not always like that ..
The feeling of actually hugging each other until you fall asleep,
the warmth of each other’s breath, 
and the total happiness in the morning when you wake up right beside them ..
Everything may sound so good to be true, 
but sometimes it takes a lot of responsibility 
and love to be able to be as wholesome as possible. 
Sleeping with your special someone is one
of the most heartwarming experiences you’ll ever have. 
No nothing , 
simply hugging and smiling yourself to sleep .. 

 Meaningful :) Just share this from somewhere .. Love it.! :)


♥ A.I ♥ 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment